Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Review

I don't know what's going on with my blog but I hope this works. Little Girl is 6 months old today. I figure I could do a little review on something I discovered in my adventures. Highchairs! I am going to tell you about high chairs that I have come across in 4 different restaurants. I am going to go by my least favorite to my most favorite. So number 4 would be Jason's Deli at the Gateway. I couldn't find any highchairs there so you can see why that would be my least favorite. Number 3 would be Wingers in Murray. I think I tried 3 different chairs and they were all broken. Number 2 would be Olive Garden in West Valley. The highchair was fine. I had to put blankets around my little girl because it didn't seem very supported. My most favorite so far was in taco bell/KFC in Heber. It had sides on it and it dipped down so my baby was supported better. Also a plus was that it had wheels so I didn't have to carry it I could just pull it behind me. I am not discounting these restaurants I am just making an observation. Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. I was glad that I could participate in two of your adventures with little girl.

    ReplyDelete